Applications Are Now Open for the Civil Service Pathways Fellowship!
Jump start your career by working for New York City. Unlike other fellowships, the Civil Service Pathways Fellowship provides a seamless transition from fellow to permanent City employment.
Apply to this unique two year fellowship as a fellow you’ll
- Work in one of three tacks: Policy and Program Analysis, Finance and Procurement, or Data and Digital Services
- Receive a competitive salary
- Get training and support to become AMAZING at your job
- Be part of a cohort system to build your network
- Unlike most fellowships a job is waiting for you after you complete the two years by becoming eligible to be a permanent government employee in year two.
- Work for one of the most forward thinking City governments in the nation!
- Graduated from CUNY with a bachelor’s degree between May 2019 and June 2020
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Prior work, internship or class project experience related to your chosen track
Accelerate your career by applying now at www.cuny.edu/cipportal