Position: Floating Intern (Ponce Banker)
Reports to: Banking Operations Manager
Location: Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan and Union City, NJ
Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time within Branch Business operation hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm & Saturday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our customers, partners and prospects. Tailors solutions and offers recommendations to fulfill customer needs. Responsible for processing all paying and receiving transactions, and perform cash vault activities, in an accurate and timely manner. Understands and complies with internal policies and procedures and all required regulatory procedures. Supports the branch and banks business development plan and growth goals.
1. Proactively engages and greets the customers as they walk into the branch and provide one-stop customer service experience.
2. Delivers exceptional customer service by identifying customer needs, tailor solutions, make offers appropriate bank products and recommendations.
3. Responds to customer inquiries, (in person, by phone, mail or email) and takes ownership while acting as the bank’s liaison between other departments and bank personnel. Understands customer needs, follows up, and assures customer satisfaction.
4. On boards customers and opens new accounts, completing all documentation related and adhering to our policy and regulatory requirements.
5. Completes monetary and negotiable instrument transactions using traditional and alternative channels such as smart ATM’s, TCRs or traditional teller stations.
6. Coordinates with other departments, cultivating partnerships, in order to obtain and provide appropriate referrals.
7. Complies with all internal policies and regulatory requirements (Bank Secrecy Act, etc.)
• Clearly communicates in English, Bilingual is helpful
• Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematical skills
• Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills
• General knowledge of retail banking procedures and regulations
• Knowledge of banking regulations
• Moderate PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated aptitude and desires for sales
• Comfortable with technology: Smartphone, Online Banking, Remote Desktop Capture, ATM etc.
Disclaimer: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The policy of Ponce Bank is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, genetic information, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, and any other class protected by federal, state or local law. Ponce Bank will affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity. The Bank will take affirmative action to insure applicants and employees covered under Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Uniformed Services Employment & Re-employment Act are not discriminated against because of their race, religion, sex, national origin or handicapping conditions.
Application Deadline: Immediate
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Interested applicants should apply online at Poncebank.com>About Us>Careers