JOB TITLE: STAFF REPRESENTATIVE
DEPARTMENT/DIVISION:NON PROFIT & PRIVATE SECTOR DIVISION
STARTING SALARY: $59,670 plus $3,121 allowance
APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY TO AMY KADLUB, ROOM 718
LAST DAY OF APPLICATION: 05/ 19/ 21
This position works directly with union members covered under the non–profit and private sector division. Duties and responsibilities will include servicing our members primarily employed in home care, day care, head start, special needs, philanthropic and social service agencies in the private sector.
REQUIREMENTS & TYPICAL TASKS
- Must be capable of assisting in contract negotiations and understand and interpret contract language.
- Experience in handling grievance.
- Experience in preparing for mediations and arbitrations.
- Must have good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working long hours and weekends.
- Must have and be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Capable of handling other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
–Associate degree and/or four years demonstrated experience in labor relations.
Resumes for the position should be submitted to Amy Kadlub, Human Resources Dept., by the close of business on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.