Want to engage the public about the importance of fighting climate change and New York’s environment? NYLCV is looking for an online engagement fellow.
- Put your digital skills to use by helping to increase our member engagement and grow our online presence. You’ll assist with email database management, digital advocacy, fundraising appeals, and social media.
- Using our current email database, Facebook, and third-party vendors, create a paid list-building strategy to grow our membership base.
- Interest in environmental, database, and online engagement work.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Facebook, and Twitter
- Proficient in basic email marketing and database/CRM systems
- We’re looking for a fellow to work with us for 10-15 hours per week.
- Semester stipend
- NYLCV will also work with universities to offer students the ability to earn credit/funding while working as a fellow. Check with your school to see if you are eligible.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 Broad Street, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.