The California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee is seeking a highly skilled Researcher – Campaign Specialist to conduct corporate research and analysis, assist in developing strategic campaigns and to coordinate campaign activities. This position is based in the union’s Oakland, California headquarters and may require some travel. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in the fight for social, political, and economic justice.
- 3 years experience researching, developing and conducting strategic corporate campaigns
- Demonstrated commitment to social and economic justice
- Demonstrated research, writing, and analytical skills including the ability to interpret, synthesize, and summarize primary research and complex regulatory materials
- Experience working closely with others as part of a successful team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please submit a résumé, cover letter, and writing sample in PDF or Word format and complete the one page online application form to submit writing sample.
CNA provides a very competitive salary and benefit package including full family coverage, medical, dental, pension and 401(k).
We are seeking a like-minded and experienced professional who believes in our mission with a personal dedication to social justice issues. CNA is committed to Equal Opportunity, and to considering applicants of all ages, races, sexual orientations, national origins, ethnicities, and religions. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds and experiences related to our core organizational values and objectives to apply.