April 17 - April 18
Organizing 2.0 is an annual training event held at the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies in New York City. It is a volunteer run event offering training in online organizing, digital strategy and use of online tools.
This year’s event will be held on Friday, April 17 & Saturday, April 18, 2020.
Organizing 2.0 conference brings organizers together for workshops, trainings, discussions, consulting and networking, visionary speakers, and thoughtful debates about our strategies and practices. Hundreds of people will come together at the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies in Midtown Manhattan to learn from each other, share stories and build our skills, organizations and movements.
Featured trainings will include:
- Trainings at all levels on Facebook, Twitter, and Web Analytics
- Choosing and using organizing databases and email platforms
- Writing emails your list will want to open
- Making GIFs & Memes (both the how and the why)
- Producing videos and livestreams
- Member organizing and recruitment online